Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Freebie....

hiya..

I dont know if any of my newer friends know that I have a
"Memorial Day"  freebie in my archives..I'm going to put the
link for it under this post so you can get it easily.  The thing is
there is an element in the package that says......
"Memorial Day 2008", you can if you want select around
the square where it says 2008 and paste a picture in its place
or...what I was going to do is turn it into a flag..its up tp you.
Didnt mean to be lazy, but I really liked this pack and though
some of you may like it to.."sparkle..sparkle..sparkle!
I will be making paper for this and will have them up
Friday af6ternnon.
OK..here is the link for the above mentioned items:
CLICK HERE

I gave this link instead of the 4shared link so you can see the
preview pic of it...so...come back Friday for the Papers!! and enjoy this
Sparkling Memorial Day freebie!!

3 comments:

plumbing said...

You're not that lazy. Don't worry.

Party Bags said...

Nice blog post.May you continue to deliver us that kind of interesting blog.

Double Glazing said...

This is great. It is somewhere crazy but then, it's nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...