Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's day freebie

Hello

Long time..no post...right?  Well, its been quite a few
months for me..it just wasnt a great few months as far as
electronics go...the computer I did my work at died, so I
started to use my laptop..within a couple of weeks, the laptop
all of a sudden got Alzheimers.....it didnt reckonize the
Operating System...so I sent it out to be fixed, while it was
being fixed,  my clothes dryer died..sounds ridiculous, right?
well..thats me..the "ridiculous" always finds me..yes me!
So I pick up another laptop while waiting for my other one,
I start it up and when it loaded, I realized I didnt have any
of the programs I use on it!  The thought of going thru collecting
and installing all that I use really made me loose my mind.
 I ended up loosing my creativity, I would sit at the computer
and start putting something together, but I would end up deleting
it all cause I just didnt feel right about what I created. 

I guess some get "writers block"..I got the case of
"creators block". No matter how many times I sat here,
it just didnt speak to me. 
But..I finally was able to come up with something and I
am so happy that it came in time for Mother's Day.


In this package there papers and elements...
Here is the preview:



















Get it......................HERE

I hope you like these papers..enjoy!




 ♥´¯) ¸.❉´¯)
(¸❉´ (¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.❉

 ❉• ❉ Bizee ❉ • ❉
┊ ┊
┊ ☆
 ☆

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these Mother's Day items. I hope things start going better for you soon...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Chloé said...

Thank you so much for this awesome Mother's Day kit. The frame is fantastic !

party bags said...

If you'll continue doing this, you'll inspired a lot of people. Keep it up.

Double Glazing said...

When the baby's existence and presence feels unreal at first, the mother must struggle to take in this new reality. One mother said that after delivery, "It wasn't 'my baby' yet. It was the shock of a new human being.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...