Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's day freebie

Hello

Long time..no post...right?  Well, its been quite a few
months for me..it just wasnt a great few months as far as
electronics go...the computer I did my work at died, so I
started to use my laptop..within a couple of weeks, the laptop
all of a sudden got Alzheimers.....it didnt reckonize the
Operating System...so I sent it out to be fixed, while it was
being fixed,  my clothes dryer died..sounds ridiculous, right?
well..thats me..the "ridiculous" always finds me..yes me!
So I pick up another laptop while waiting for my other one,
I start it up and when it loaded, I realized I didnt have any
of the programs I use on it!  The thought of going thru collecting
and installing all that I use really made me loose my mind.
 I ended up loosing my creativity, I would sit at the computer
and start putting something together, but I would end up deleting
it all cause I just didnt feel right about what I created. 

I guess some get "writers block"..I got the case of
"creators block". No matter how many times I sat here,
it just didnt speak to me. 
But..I finally was able to come up with something and I
am so happy that it came in time for Mother's Day.


In this package there papers and elements...
Here is the preview:



















Get it......................HERE

I hope you like these papers..enjoy!




 ♥´¯) ¸.❉´¯)
(¸❉´ (¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.❉

 ❉• ❉ Bizee ❉ • ❉
┊ ┊
┊ ☆
 ☆

10 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these Mother's Day items. I hope things start going better for you soon...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Chloé said...

Thank you so much for this awesome Mother's Day kit. The frame is fantastic !

party bags said...

If you'll continue doing this, you'll inspired a lot of people. Keep it up.

Double Glazing said...

When the baby's existence and presence feels unreal at first, the mother must struggle to take in this new reality. One mother said that after delivery, "It wasn't 'my baby' yet. It was the shock of a new human being.

oakleyses said...

longchamp pas cher, replica watches, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike roshe, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, polo outlet, louboutin pas cher, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, ugg boots, gucci handbags, prada outlet, replica watches, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, tiffany jewelry, air max, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan pas cher, nike air max, jordan shoes, nike free run, nike outlet, christian louboutin uk, burberry pas cher, christian louboutin shoes, polo ralph lauren, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet

oakleyses said...

coach purses, oakley pas cher, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, burberry handbags, nike air max uk, hogan outlet, vans pas cher, polo lacoste, michael kors, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet, north face, nike air max uk, true religion jeans, north face uk, nike roshe run uk, michael kors outlet online, ray ban uk, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, timberland pas cher, converse pas cher, kate spade, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, ralph lauren uk, lululemon canada, nike air max, hollister uk, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet online, mulberry uk, true religion outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, nike tn, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, replica handbags, coach outlet, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, hollister pas cher, uggs outlet, new balance

oakleyses said...

instyler, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, nike roshe run, mcm handbags, nike air max, giuseppe zanotti outlet, vans outlet, timberland boots, nike trainers uk, beats by dre, ray ban, nfl jerseys, hollister, p90x workout, babyliss, soccer jerseys, mont blanc pens, bottega veneta, chi flat iron, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, reebok outlet, valentino shoes, ghd hair, longchamp uk, vans, baseball bats, hermes belt, converse outlet, insanity workout, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, louboutin, herve leger, lancel, hollister, jimmy choo outlet, asics running shoes, nike air max, gucci, north face outlet, soccer shoes, ferragamo shoes, oakley, lululemon, wedding dresses, new balance shoes, nike huaraches, iphone cases

oakleyses said...

canada goose uk, canada goose, moncler, ugg, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, moncler outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, hollister, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, ugg pas cher, karen millen uk, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, swarovski crystal, moncler, ugg uk, links of london, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, wedding dresses, moncler, pandora uk, canada goose, moncler, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler uk, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, replica watches, doudoune moncler, pandora charms, ugg,uggs,uggs canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...