Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grab Bag Freebie!!!!

Hi everyone

I hope all is well with you all! I have had
alot of different things going on in my life
and time just didnt allow me to do my scraps.

I put together this grab bag, plenty of papers
and some real nice elements, some I extracted
from pictures. There are some ribbon pieces
that I left as is so you can colorize as needed.
I didnt make a preview pic so you will be
surprised when you download the zip : )

So I hope you like what I put in the bag!



Get it .....................................HERE

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Biz!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOUS grab bag!!!!!!!
When you have a chance check out my blog for my GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...