Sunday, January 27, 2008

Valentine Embelly grab bag freebie

Hi gang,

Sorry its been several days since my last freebie. I had hubby home
for the past week so I spent time with him so he didnt feel neglected.
He is really so patient and undertanding about the time I spend doing
this. So I owe him at least some of my time. Right? I know you all
do the same, we dont want to make our hubbys mad now, do we?..lol

I have for you a grab bag of Valentine embellishes. I wanted to post
something for you before any more time went by.
So you dont wait any longer, here it is...
yes, I didnt make a preview...I want you to be surprised : )

Click HERE to download them

see you all tomorrow

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont blame you one bit!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

BunnyRose said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us! :)

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

Chris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...