Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Freebie for ya!

Hi all

I havent been around so much because I have been working
on a couple of kits for someone.
She will be getting 2 "one-of-a-kind" kits made just for her!

These kits will not be posted here, but I will have something
nice for you too! I wont leave you all hanging, I will be posting
things for you every so many days apart. Tonight, I have some
fun stickers for you. They are curly (wavy) flowers.
Preview:

Get them.............................HERE

I will see you all soon!
Thanks for all your support!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB stickers!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...