Monday, January 21, 2008

Tonights freebie is.........

A Lace pattern papers and embellys, and I included
a paper thats 800x600, Please make sure you read
the info I included in the zip. I also put this 800x600
paper inside the zip with the papers and the embellys
as well as by itself. So if you downloaded the papers
and embellys, you do not need to download the 800
x600 zip. I dont have time to get into right now, thats
why I put that info inside the file.
So here is the preview:

Get the papers....................HERE
Get the Embellys.................HERE
Get the 800x600 paper.......HERE

OK..gotta go to bed..morning comes
around w-a-y t-o-o-o fast!
Good-Night!

6 comments:

KrisG said...

These are great!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much... love the lace!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME KIT!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm a new visitor here so I picked up several of your goodies - I'm looking forward to trying them out so thank you! I especially thought the office cardboad looked cool!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much this is a beautiful kit

Cindyrelly said...

Thank You, Thank You ;) These are soooo nice! Have a Great Day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...