Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday...2 Freebies!

Well, we got the snow! It was just enough for my
grandson to get a chance to play in..Yeah, while I
got frostbite!)..At least he had some fun and I got
pics to show for it!.Ha!
I have 2 freebies for you tonight..one is cardboard
swirls..only 3 but they are nice..the other freebie
is a glass globe frame..a little touch of Christmas
on it. I started working on a Christmas kit, I would
like it to be a big, big kit...while making the kit I
made the globe and decided to give it as a freebie
tonight cause all of you have been so nice.
Speaking of which, there have been several faithful
commentators over at 4shared, and I really would
love to send them something real nice, but all I have
are the names they left, I tried to search Blogger
using the names, but came up empty..I hope if they
read this, that will let me know how I can get the gift
to them. They have been so sweet and I feel badly that
I have no way of Thanking them.. so if all of you who
have been consistant 4shared and blogger friends,
please email me at:
bizee.one -at- gmail.com
OK..here are the preview pics of the 2 freebies:
Cardboard Swirls:

get them..................................HERE

Glass Globe:
Get it..................................HERE
Credit: to Atomic Cupcake for the Raffia bow

1 comment:

babydoe said...

This globe is so cute. I KNOW I will be able to use it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...