Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FREEBIE!..Dragonflies

Hiya..a quick post for ya tonite,
its been a couple of days and I wanted
to get this to you...they are 36 dragonflies
in asst. colors and patterns. I am sure you all
are accustomed to how I do my embellies : )
I love all colors and patterns and I try to make
enough in all colors so that there is something
for everyone. I hope you all like these.
If you have gotten my "Flower Fence" kit,
you will find a couple of these go along with it.
as well as a lace look and all colors! The preview
shows the one I call "Rusty"
Preview:



get them................HERE

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Anonymous said...

that is element don't see everwhere.thank you. sure nice you super creative persons share your talent so freely of heart also

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...