Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FREEBIE!..Dragonflies

Hiya..a quick post for ya tonite,
its been a couple of days and I wanted
to get this to you...they are 36 dragonflies
in asst. colors and patterns. I am sure you all
are accustomed to how I do my embellies : )
I love all colors and patterns and I try to make
enough in all colors so that there is something
for everyone. I hope you all like these.
If you have gotten my "Flower Fence" kit,
you will find a couple of these go along with it.
as well as a lace look and all colors! The preview
shows the one I call "Rusty"
Preview:



get them................HERE

See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is element don't see everwhere.thank you. sure nice you super creative persons share your talent so freely of heart also

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...