Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Freebies..Scrolls

hey gang...

I some of these awhile ago and I wasnt sure how I was
going to finish them off..they have been sitting in a folder
doing nothing but taking up space..so I had a few more..
well, I added 35 more to the folder..and I figured they
could be used for framing, corners or whatever your
artistice mood takes you. I guess once I started to try
different patterns out, I got carried away..lol

The preview says "40 Scrolls"..but I there are 43 in there.
I was having a hard time deciding which ones to take out
to make the even amount..so after driving myself nuts, I
decided to just leave them. Not that theres a big deal over
3, but I didnt want you all to think I didnt know how to
count...lol As just about always..they are all assorted
colored patterns, I am sure you will find at least one in
there that you will use..I hope you like these..I do intend
on making the scrolls in different shapes/designs, I kind
of liked this particular design because of the different ways
it can be used. Some designs just dont have it like that.
here's the preview:




Get them.......HERE

See you all later with even more freebies!

have a great day!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Cindyrelly said...

Hi ;) I just found your blog today because of the digifree blog! Wow, you have some awesome freebies and a cute birdie. I LOVE the suede kit...especially the foil flower bead. Thanks soooo much ~ nice additions to my collection!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...