Thursday, October 4, 2007

2 Freebies today!...WooHoo!

Hey gang...

I am posting 2 freebies today..one is a little different take
on my Suede flowers..this time they have a hem around the edge.
(wait til you see the detailing!)
Alot of people liked my suede kit so I thought I would post these
for them as an "add-on" and for those who dont have the suede
kit..I guess this could be a "teaser" of sorts..lol The suede kit is
still available, just hit the archives on the side there...
all my freebies are still available. So if you didnt already get them..
be my guest..all my beads are still there..which go nicely with that
suede kit. So go have a feast!

Here is the preview of the Hemmed Suede Flowers
Get them .....HERE
This is the second freebie..
Flower stickers
Get them....HERE
I hope you all like these! ENJOY..!

3 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

Thanks for the flowers ;) I was just thinking of posting on my blog and saw your comment...sweet of you to comment back. I am trying to learn and make flowers ...I just got addicted to digi scrapping and found a whole new appreciation for the puter!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these cool flowers & the cool scrolls!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...