Monday, October 15, 2007

Freebie access!!

Hey everyone
I just found out that you can embed your
4shared folders right here! Not that I have been
all that happy with them, but what I do like is that
all you have to do to get to all my freebies is........
S
C
R
O
L
L
down to the bottom of this page!

If it makes it easier for all of you
I will leave it there. If not, then I
will remove it. So if you dont mind
would you let me know one way or
another if this is easier or not?
I am sure others will appreciate it as much as I do.
Thats for the 4Shared folders, I will be putting the
files for download on Divshare. Once you click the
link to download the file, you will also see links for
the other files I have in that folder as well.

OK..as promised...heres another freebie..
cause you all have been so nice!
Preview:


Get these................HERE


ENJOY..!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!

Inma said...

Great flowers and really original, thanks so much for sharing them with us and best wishes. :O)

Anonymous said...

very beautiful, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these pretty flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...