Monday, October 15, 2007

Freebie access!!

Hey everyone
I just found out that you can embed your
4shared folders right here! Not that I have been
all that happy with them, but what I do like is that
all you have to do to get to all my freebies is........
S
C
R
O
L
L
down to the bottom of this page!

If it makes it easier for all of you
I will leave it there. If not, then I
will remove it. So if you dont mind
would you let me know one way or
another if this is easier or not?
I am sure others will appreciate it as much as I do.
Thats for the 4Shared folders, I will be putting the
files for download on Divshare. Once you click the
link to download the file, you will also see links for
the other files I have in that folder as well.

OK..as promised...heres another freebie..
cause you all have been so nice!
Preview:


Get these................HERE


ENJOY..!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!

olga9999 said...

Great flowers and really original, thanks so much for sharing them with us and best wishes. :O)

katherine said...

very beautiful, thanks!

cathy said...

Thank you for these pretty flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...