Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally...a freebie!

Hiya folks!

I have finally finished the new freebies...I was going to do papers,
but from what I have been seeing from the downloads is that the
majority enjoy the embellishes. So I figured I'd give that for today
and tomorrow. This week seemed to drag..or was it only me?
Whatever it was...the end result is...I'm pooped. I guess 2 jobs
a grandson and a house will do that to ya : )

A quick word here...I am trying this new file hosting
site..I could use some feedback on it. Is it any good?
Is it too slow? I would appreciate any comments.
They are giving away FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNTS
I think for a week they are doing it..so if you are looking
for a file hosting site for your files..this free premium
account just may come in handy! After signing up, my
account area says that there is no expiration on this
premium account...so maybe this is a good thing!
The site is http://www.uploadarmy.com/
what are you waiting for! go get that free acct!

Well...are you ready to see and get the freebie?
Here it is:

How about some ...PRONGS
in 2 styles..open and closed


Get them......
HERE
or...HERE

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...