Saturday, September 1, 2007

More from me...

Hi gang

I hope everyone had a nice week. Mine was up, down, up, down and then finally..down again..shessh! You have one good weekend, and somehow, things go ka-mop!
Ka-mop: (pronounced: ka-mop)
Definition: a word we use so we dont say "bad words".....LOL

Without boring everyone with this posting , I will speak of it at another time..
just not ready to deal with it yet.
Anyways..I am putting some new freebies out today... I would like a chance
to say Thanks to all the ones who took the time to leave a comment, I really
appreciate it so much.
I at least know that my scraps are catching interest. The thing I dont know is
if they are any good and if you are satisfied with how they look on your LO's or
if the sizes are ok and etc.
I am very happy with the downloads I am seing!...Its a great feeling!

I have quite a few things I have made for my own LO's, and I recieved so
many wonderful comments on my LO's and many would ask "where did I get
that element from"
or "what's the name of the kit I used I used" and then when
they'd find out the answer, they'd ask me if "I would share it with them".
But what I enjoyed most was, when they would show me the LO they used my scraps on.
I truly mean that! In fact...I am more than sure that if you ask anyone who shares their work with others...that they'd say the same. I believe it's the whole purpose of it..no?
I was hoping (hint..hint) to see how your project turned out.
Here's what I am going to do...
so noone feels like they are "required to" leave a Comment/remark or even
how their project went...I am going to go by the downloads....as long as the
amount of downloads are up there...I will post freebies...OK? Fair enough?
Now thats out of my system.....Here are the samples and links:
They are all in different colors and patterns.

Puffed Butterflies
use as an element, resize for brads or add a clip to make a paper clip from it!
I am sorry I didnt have time to do any of that, I would have, but I didnt have
time to do it. I certainly dont mind if you want to do that..
Just enjoy them!

16 puffed Butterflies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Butterflies ..... HERE

Scissors anyone? .... (22 asst colors and designs..!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scissors..... HERE

18 Flower doodles
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Doodles.... HERE

10 Fancy Oval paper clips

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Clips.....HERE

Puffy pak (12 items in pack)
(4 swirl clips, 4 deco elements & 4 matching butterflies
that are not shown in this image but can be seen in the
butterfly image above)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Puffy Pak..... HERE
and....if you like those "swirl paperclips seen
in the image above..
and....if you like those "swirl paper clips"..
I have 16 more in asst patterns..HERE
I hope you enjoy the elements!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just downloaded all your beautiful things - thank you so much! Love the doodles and the beads!

bizee1 said...

Thank you for commenting..I surely do appreciate it!
Have a great day!

Just a random woman said...

It's been months since I have scrapped and while cruising the digitalfreebies forum I saw your post, wanted to come check out your page and have downloaded some clips that you had up for grabs. Just wanted to take a min and say thank you so much for these, they're beautiful. I look forward to seeing more! ((hugs))~Lila

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...