Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sandy Beach Alpha FREEBIE..!!

hiya gang

Yes, I know I have said it before..but.
Here it is...Im back, and with the alpha
I promised. Its going to be a long road
to get back to where I was, but, its OK..
Its not the first time I had to make a
come back. I hope you like this alpha.
I made it with Summer in mind, Im sure
you all have photos from what you did
all Summer, so this should come in handy.
There are also some "extras" in the zip
as well...so Please..enjoy this Alpha and as
always, I'd like to see your Layouts.
Here's the preview:


The download is.....................HERE

I have missed you all and tomorrow I have
papers for you!!

1 comment:

ccynden said...

Welcome back, you have been missed. Thank you for the sandy beach alpha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...