Friday, August 22, 2008

Tonights freebie is.........

A Cardboard cutout alpha..
plus a small gift inside!

Hiya everyone...

I dont believe how much I have slowed down
posting freebies..It drives me nuts! I have come
to the belief that while I'm at work, someone
turns all the clocks in my house ahead by several
hours!...lol I get home and the next thing I know,
my forehead is pressed ontop of my keyboard!
Poor hubby is getting tired of coming in and seeing
me "sleeping at the wheel" (so to speak..lol)
he's like..."if you're tire, just go to bed"! But the
thing is..you dont realize you feel asleep! I have to
figure out a time schedule..oh yeah..I could see it
now...it would end up like how Lucy Ricardo's schedule
did...lol Remember that episode? She was trying to make
a point to Ricky..at dinner they found things like buttons
in the water glass..because in order to save time on her
schedule, she combined things like laundry and dishes
together!...lol Well those of us who grew up watching
I Love Lucy would remember that episode..those who
are a bit younger would have to catch reruns.

OK gang..here's the preview of the alpha:

get them......................HERE

Dont forget..there's still the Thank you gift coming
for answering the poll!

GOOD NIGHT everyone!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Aug [LA 01:41am, NY 03:41am, UK 08:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).

Kristy said...

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...