Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th! Tonights freebie is........

Bordered papers

Well...Happy 4th everyone! I hope
you were out BBQ'ing today! It certainly
was a beautiful day for it, thats for sure!

If you're doing fireworks tonight for the
kids..please..stay safe! I am going to try
and get some pics of the fireworks that
I see every year right from my porch.


My house sits up high and my porch has
a beautiful view of the city where I live,
and so every year we get quite a show
from around the whole city, there is
usually so much going on, that you dont
know where to look! So hopefully I will
get some nice shots.

This month marks my first anniversary
of sharing my scraps, so lets see where
this will take us!
(blogger is acting goofy tonight!)
Its taking me forever to write this post!

OK..tonights freebie...is papers..bordered
on one side and I included some more papers
that match the colors of the borders.
Here is the preview:



Get them............................HERE

Stay safe! and stay well!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Biz!!!!!!
Sorry for being MIA!!!!!!
Just trying to get things done outside!!! LOL
Didn't do anything yesterday!!!
IT rained off & on BUT was VERY HUMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccynden said...

Thank you for the lovely border papers, love the gradients you applied.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...