Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tonights freebie(s) are..........

No Name kit and QP's

Hiya everyone!

I apologize for not posting these last night,
but we had a power outage and we didnt get
power back until 1:30 pm this afternoon.
That was the fourth one this week alone!
It isnt even Summer yet and we are having
this stuff going on already. Very annoying!



We have been having these wicked storms
lately, very wild stuff. I love it!
The lightening was amazing, like I have
never seen before...beautiful!
But like everything in life..with a little
beauty comes a little pain...in this case,
the pain is in the rear!...lol

Ok..anyways...here are the freebies for tonight,
I have QP's and a kit...I hope you like these.
I think the QP's are cute..maybe you will too.
The preview shows only one of the QP's..

(click the pic to see a larger view)



Get the Quickpages................HERE
Get the Kit.............................HERE


I will have an alpha for you tomorrow, providing
the darn power doesnt go again. So check back
tomorrow for the alpha, I think your going to
like this one!

Good night gang!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another GREAT KIT & QPs!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cindiaskew said...

I've found heaven. this is an awesome kit. appreciate your talents and labors. can't wait to unzip & play. tyfs

Anonymous said...

Hey GIrl !!!!!!
THis is Jackie's Angel's
nice work:)
here is my email jbeams8491@hotmail.com. I thought this would be easier 2 talk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...