Monday, June 9, 2008

Tonights feebie is....

Princess Bling Alpha

Hiya gang

Sorry I havent been around these past
few days..Work has been so busy and
with this heat..its been knocking me out!
I mean, I have been coming home and barely
getting past dinner. I hope you all have been
keeping busy as well, I know I'd rather be busy
than sit and look at the four walls!

Here is your freebie..its an alpha and I added
a couple of extra goodies in it also. The goodies
you will see when you download ; )
here is the preview of the alpha:

Get the alpha......................HERE

Have a good evening and keep cool!



7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne said...

VERY beautiful and elegant alpha. LOVE it. Many thanks.

Jen said...

Thank you so much!!! I love this alpha and have promoted it on my blog ;-)

Noel said...

Very Pretty, Thank you. :)

AngelontheHearth said...

this alpha is beautiful! I just found your site for the first time...I'll DEFINITELY be back!

Free4uGraphics said...

Wonderful freebies thanks so much!! Have added your link to our site :) michellexxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...