Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today's freebie is.............

Another Alpha!




Its a nice "flowery" kind of alpha..great for a
"girly" LO or a Mom's day LO...or any other
LO all you scrappers design. So I hope you
like this alpha.

I see my grab bag didnt go so well..I kind
of thought it would be of use seeing how we
just had Mothers day, and Daddy's day will
be coming soon. I'll admit, I was feeling a
bit upset because I enjoy posting scraps
for you all to enjoy and when it doesnt go
like I expected, I feel I let you down : (

Hopefully, I can make up for it with this
alpha. Here's the preview:

Get the alpha.........................HERE



I have a freebie already for tomorrow
for you! Not gonna say what it is...
except.."tune in tomorrow"!

Have a great evening gang!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL alpha!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job as usual. Thanks much.

bizee1 said...

Thank you girls..you guys are great! I cant say it enough!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...