Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Freebie tonight is.........

A grab bag!

I thought maybe you all would like a little
assortment and I threw this together for you.
There is no preview because I wanted you all
to be guessing whats in the zip. The image I
am putting her for when the DigiFree blog picks
up my blog, I dont want a blank space on the
DigiFree blog.
But know this..I think you will like whats in the zip!
OK Pic for DidiFree blog:

Get the GRAB BAG.................HERE
I have been so busy and I havent even
had a chance to get the pics of the kittens
of my camera yet! I have alot of pics I took
of all kinds of things that I have been wanting
to put on the blog. I really, really have to get
my time organized better!
have a good evening gang!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME goodies!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...