Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tonights freebie is..........

Something I should have posted last night or
the night before, but because of my lame-brain
I totally forgotten that I wanted to give this right
after the Gold n Black set and the Girls Best Friend
so I hope you dont mind and are not tired of this
design. I think it is such a pretty and fancy design
and I hope you think so too. Call these an "Add-on"
if you like..but these are some pretty wordart and
ornaments.. here is one of them:

Get them.............................HERE

see you tomorrow with something real
different! 'Night gang!


2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME WA!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...