Monday, April 14, 2008

Tonights freebie is...........

....a....SURPRISE Gift!

Yup..no preview tonight...heh,heh,heh!
I wanted you to have this little "somethin-somethin".
I included a text file to kind of explain what you can
do with these.
I will say this..there is room for customization!

You can get the surprise..........HERE



also..here is the missing
small letter "g" from the
Black n Gold alpha..the
"western-look" alpha
it was the freebie before
the bright sheer flowers
The alpha was given on
Mar.30th

Get the "G"..............HERE


see you all tomorrow!





3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME surprise!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

horsewithnoname said...

Hi, Its Glenda! I went back to an old blog and found you! Just wanted to thank you for all the freebies! I really haven't found anyplace since this one to leave a comment! Your work is spectacular and I appreciate it very much!

AKA Horse-withnoname!

Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...