Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Set in Leather Freebie!

Evening gang,

Thank you all for your warm thoughts, comments and prayers.
I didnt intend on turning last nights posts into a rant or anything,
I wanted to put that out there so that perhaps it can be a heads up
for others who like me (and you other people out there) find out
the hard way what can happen. OK...enough..lets get to the
GOOD STUFF...lol
This was something I started working on awhile back..it went
in one direction, then another and then another, until I set it
aside for a time like now. I made pieces for this set and took
pieces out..liked it, didnt like it..up, down...in, out...lol
I thought I'd do something a little different and see where it
takes us..what do you think? A little of this, and a little of that.
In tonight's zip, are the "papers", frames, mats for photos or
journaling and several ribbons for you to do what you like..
add a charm (which will be coming), curl it, twirl it, fold it...
whatever! I truly like the texture of these papers, I think
you will too! Also, I added something different..instead of
tape, paperclips or staples..I made a stick pin...its like one
of those hair buckles with the stick thru it..you know what
I mean? I am so bad with describing things and giving
directions..well, you will see when you open the zip.
Bascially, you will lay it ontop of your ribbon, picture or
charm, the holes I did for you..you may just want to add
a bit of darkening where the stick will appear to be under
your paper. If you should need some help with that, please
let me know and I will post some steps for you to take to
achieve what I was referring to. You would darken the area
pretty much the same way you would when using a pin.
Anyways...let me know and we will take it from there..ok?

Here is the Preview:
Get it........................................HERE
a little PS...there's going to be an
Alpha with this set!

2 comments:

ccynden said...

Thank you very much this is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

thanks very much. it is fantastic. God bless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...