Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Set in Leather Freebie!

Evening gang,

Thank you all for your warm thoughts, comments and prayers.
I didnt intend on turning last nights posts into a rant or anything,
I wanted to put that out there so that perhaps it can be a heads up
for others who like me (and you other people out there) find out
the hard way what can happen. OK...enough..lets get to the
GOOD STUFF...lol
This was something I started working on awhile back..it went
in one direction, then another and then another, until I set it
aside for a time like now. I made pieces for this set and took
pieces out..liked it, didnt like it..up, down...in, out...lol
I thought I'd do something a little different and see where it
takes us..what do you think? A little of this, and a little of that.
In tonight's zip, are the "papers", frames, mats for photos or
journaling and several ribbons for you to do what you like..
add a charm (which will be coming), curl it, twirl it, fold it...
whatever! I truly like the texture of these papers, I think
you will too! Also, I added something different..instead of
tape, paperclips or staples..I made a stick pin...its like one
of those hair buckles with the stick thru it..you know what
I mean? I am so bad with describing things and giving
directions..well, you will see when you open the zip.
Bascially, you will lay it ontop of your ribbon, picture or
charm, the holes I did for you..you may just want to add
a bit of darkening where the stick will appear to be under
your paper. If you should need some help with that, please
let me know and I will post some steps for you to take to
achieve what I was referring to. You would darken the area
pretty much the same way you would when using a pin.
Anyways...let me know and we will take it from there..ok?

Here is the Preview:
Get it........................................HERE
a little PS...there's going to be an
Alpha with this set!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

ccynden said...

Thank you very much this is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

thanks very much. it is fantastic. God bless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...