Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More gold! medallions and ornaments!

Hiya everyone..

Today I have these wire medallions and some ornaments
for you. I also included a little something extra in the zip!
I will have some papers for you tomorrow. And, yes..it will
be tomorrow..I promise! I had some extra time today to get
some work done in the graphics area, so I have a few things
ready to go.
I hope everyone is doing OK. I cant believe its the middle
of the week already! Time doesnt fly by.....it races by in a
stealth bomber! Well, before I make myself depressed, let
me show the preview :

GET THEM..............................HERE

See you tomorrow!




4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these GORGEOUS elements!!!!!!!!!

Gardagami said...

See here or here

ccynden said...

Love your wonderful elements, thank you very much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...