Thursday, November 29, 2007

Part 5 Freebie! is finally here!

Finally...Part 5 is here! And for all of you who have been
so sweet with your comments..I added a little extra surprise
in this zip! I hope you all arent disappointed with these papers.
There are several of you who have been leaving comments
and I would love to send you all a special 'gift", but I dont know
where to send it to you..so keep an eye out because I will leave
a little "something-something" for you all just for being so wonderful.
I just need a couple of days to put it together.
In this pic there is one image of what the papers look like.
A bold pattern and 2 different semi-transparent papers, one
has an "edgy" thing going on and the other is a "neater" slightly
shaded edge..I am bad with explaining things, but you will see
what I mean when you open the zip. I think you will find something
you like within this download. OK..so here's the preview:


get them.....................HERE

**ALSO...I updated the the file that contains
the Folded ribbons..
I just noticed tonight that
the color of one of them was off..the blue one
looked "purple", so I corrected the color and
re-upped it on 4shared, the link is the same
as the one posted in that "Folded Ribbons" post
which was Part 2, so if you want, you can
re-download the zip, but like I state in my TOU,
I dont mind if you re-color or resize my scraps.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...