Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Freebie..Freebie!!

Yup..that means 2 freebies tonight!
I have been getting some real nice comments
about my scraps and so I figured I'd post and
extra freebie tonight because of all of you being
so nice.
First freebie is some arrows..yeah I know

who doesnt have arrows! Ah!..but you just might
want these.
There are...ready?...50 arrows in this pack!
All different patterns and colors, the preview

shows just one of many:






Get the arrows...HERE

The second freebie is flowers..



I call them my "Nail Polish" flowers,
thats what they reminded of, like someone

took the brush and dipped it into nail polish
and scrawled out a flower..here's the preview

See what I mean?
anyways..get 9 of them...HERE


well.......enjoy and good night!
and thanks again for all your comments!

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the awesome arrows & flowers!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...