Monday, September 17, 2007

Layout using Bath Time FREEBIE


I think I should have posted this first..I have a habit
of doing that..I got to get my marbles together!

Anyways...here is a LO I did using the freebie posted
in the previous post..I have to admit though, the items
in the kit changed slightly..the curly ribbons were taken
out...there's a washcloth-n-soap-on-a-rope tag (or embellish)
and I added a couple of different kinds of paperclips..the papers
are the same...just the embellies are changed a little.
When I did that LO, it really wasnt a kit at that time, the kit
came out of that LO, so thats why its a bit different, I put
pic of the LO to give an idea of what the kit looks like.
So please except my apologies for that. And I hope you
enjoy the kit..or at least parts of it.

have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...