Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well..a month has past, and....

I still haven't figured out whats what yet...lol I am not quite sure the direction I want this to go in right now. I am leaning towards a "Kay Sera, Sera" blog. Whatever will be, will be. Whatever I decide to write. If I'm happy or blue.
I would like to also offer some scrap freebies. Some will be sized at 300x300 pixels, so it can be used for making sigs and tags. Others will be sized for printing (I hope) I say that cause I still have some learning to do about the whole "printing" thing. DPI's, Resolutions and formats.
So as you can see, I can use all the help I can get. If you know anything about this and would like to help an unknowledgable person that would be great.
Thanks for reading and possibly considering your help.
Well...off I go! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

needed to post this while here:

My blog:

http://bizee1.spaces.live.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...