Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last FREEBIE for JULY..!!!

Hello everyone,


I hope you're all having a great weekend!
I on the other hand have been toiling away
making you guys a real nice Alpha (ha, ha)

Nah..just kidding..I tioled yesterday ; )

Anyways, This is a Stainglass Alpha
which I ended up making because of
a few Stainglass QP's, which I just realized
I didnt wrap up yet..geezz..I must be getting old : (

Well..here is your preview:



















Get'em at Keep-n-Share.....HERE
 Or..at 4SHARED......HERE
I   put them on my Keep and Share acct, because
4Shared wasnt giving me the links but I have the links now
So  I added the 4Shared link underneath.
  I think you may end up liking Keep and Share because
I think there is no count down to wait for. Plus it
pops right up on your browser.
Let me know what you think and if you think this
way is better for you and if so I will use Keep and Share

too,  Thanks for all your kind words and faithfulness,
And for those who leave comments please let me know how
I can send you something nice. And for those who I do have
your pages or emails.. I will be sending something out
tomorrow morning..Keep and eye out..!



Have a good evening!

P.S...........

I put the 4shared link and I want to thank all who replied.

Keep and Share seems to be ok,  as far as I see there's NO countdown
and it pops right up in the window your on, so no going to the site
unless you want to..!   Thank you all again for your patience
and kindeness.



  Loove you all

1 comment:

heidi lee said...

keep and share works great! thank you sooo much for your time and kindness to gift us.
blessings and smiles, heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...