Friday, June 25, 2010

Facebook Layout-Summer Rose

hiya
Here is the first Facebbok layout I made called Astral Shade


PLEASE CLICK PREVIEW TO GET LAYOUT
"Astral Shade"



===========================================

Here is my second and third  facebook layout for you to enjoy. I used
papers from my Summer Rose Papers that I posted yesterday.

I hope (if you're on facebook that you give PageRage a try,
Its simple and easy to use, plus if you get tired of mine or
someone's layouts..you can make and save your own!
I can help you with that if you like.

Well, I hope you like this feature.

PLEASE CLICK PREVIEW TO GET LAYOUT

SUMMER ROSE - BLUE


===========================  

PLEASE CLICK PREVIEW TO GET LAYOUT
SUMMER ROSE-MIX



You can only get the layouts I post by clicking the preview pics
they do have a gallery where you can get layouts, but I dont see
anywhere we can make a gallery, so the way they have it set up,
you have to click the preview pic




Bye until later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...