Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009 Alpha FREEBIE

Hiya gang!

Happy New Year! I hope it was a good one for ya!
I am hoping this will be a much better year for me as well.
Last year was a pretty bad one for me, I am not going to
lay what took place on you all now, but I will soon tell
you all what had gone on with me. Anyways, I managed
to do this Christmas Alpha and some extras, The "extras"
are frames, and page elements for your layouts.
Here is a preview:
 (click to see a larger view)































Get it......................................HERE

Geeez, I dont know if I like this new way Blogger set this
image upload thingy! 

Anyways.....Happy Holidays everyone!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Lovely alpha! TY4 sharing.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

This post reminds me about the old days of good blogging. If you can please visit my site [url=http://kitchencheap.co.uk/]kitchen cheap[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...