Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm back!! and 2 FREEBIES for ya!!!

Hi gang

As promised, I am back to give you
a couple of freebies I made. They are
Elements for your pages, there are 2
types...some trees and some flowers
I called them Spring Elements..I guess
the few days of warm weather got to me!
here is the preview:


Get Spring Elements..................HERE
Get Spring Elements 2...............HERE


And I want to Thank everyone who sent me
their warmest wishes..You all mean alot to me!
More than you can ever know!
Doing this scrapbooking stuff really helped me
through a real bad time. A hurtful time, but because
I was able to channel the hurt into creativeness,
I was able to get myself thru, so from the bottom
of my heart...........

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Welcome Back! Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful elements with us!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...