Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas alpha freebie!!

Hi gang

Here is the Christmas alpha that I originally
wanted to post to go with the Christmas kit.
I hope you like this alpha..I think its cute.
There are also frames, ornaments and oh yeah..
a dozen Christmas cookies included! enjoy!
And dont get a tummy ache from those cookies!
Here is a sample image:

Get the cookie alpha........HERE

Also I have a special gift for all my freinds
and those who leave some love here or at
the comment area at my 4shared folder!
PLEASE dont forget to leave me your
blog addy or if you dont want to leave your
email in public view, then please email me
and I will send it to you that way..ok?
My email can be found in my TOU in the zip
!


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Pattycakes said...

It's beautiful....Thank you! :)

Becky Jo said...

Oh, Dotty, these are absolutely "delicious"! Thanks so much for sharing. Hope things are going well for you. Big Hugs!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for another AWESOME alpha & yummy cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scrapcat4914scrapcrap.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...