Monday, August 4, 2008

Tonights freebie is.........

Studded wire Butterflies

Hi gang!

Welcome to August! So far weather has been
decent. A little hot, but not humid. I hope you
all are staying comfortable where you are.

One if my "night visitors" has been hanging
around more than normal, in fact, he's been
basically livingng on my porch with the stray
cat! He made himself right at home, but I was
a little worried because of how many hours
he spends there. Well, this morning I found
out. The poor little critter got hurt, one of his
back paws and one of his front paws appears
to be hurt. He really has a hard time walking
around. My friend who is a police officer is
coming by tomorrow and will call whoever

it is that she deals with when coming across
hurt or sick animals. I hope the little bugger
will be able to be set out again and not have to
be put to sleep. You know there are so many
people out here today that think nothing of
having their dog chase down a a wild animal,
and it makes my blood boil! I dont want to rant
on about this, so I will leave it at that : )

Anyway, here is the preview of the butterflies

Get them..................HERE

See you all tomorrow! have a great evening!


2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these GORGEOUS butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay now what is the critter your talking about? LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your freebie "Beaded Butterflies" They are very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...