Thursday, July 31, 2008

well, Tonights freebie is............

Perfect for a 1st Anniversary

Hiya gang,

How was your week so far? I hope it finds
you all in great spirits! I thought it would be
fitting to post papers tonight, seeing how
traditionally thats what you get for a 1st
anniversary, right? I titled them...
"Papers times 5"..strange, right?..lol
well, its because there are 3 desiugns
in 5 colors..see?...lol Even if you arent
looking for papers, there are some "extras"
included, so you may find them useful.

I would like to ask a favor of all of if you
dont mind..I am interested in knowing
what size papers, elements and alphas
would you like? Should I just make 3
different sizes? Or one large size and this
way it easier to scale it down than it is to
up size it? I am not sure yet, but I am
thinking about putting some sort of poll
but lets see how the replies are, first.
I know its a pain sometimes to deal with
polls and questioneers...I cant stand them
myself...but I do see why they are needed.
I'd like to be able to make what you guys
enjoy downloading...nothing worse then
downloading, opening and then realizing
its not what you thought it would be.
See, I originally did sigs and tags, much like
everyone else starting out, so my mind set
is basically making these LO's for posting,
my printer is from 1999, so you can imagine
how my prints come out..so I just make my
LO's to post..I dont know how my scraps
come out when they are printed so if anyone
has done that yet, I could really use your
insight. OK....on with the freebie...
Here is the preview


Get them..............................HERE


Have a great night everyone!
When you wake tomorrow..it will be a new Month!

1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!
A poll would be good!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...