Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hi, Please read this...

Hi gang

I just wanted you all to know that I am
writting this on my friends computer.why?
I have no connection to the net right now,
I had FIOS installed and so far everything
is going ok, except, that is...my internet..
apparently my Ethernet card is no good
and I have to get another one.
I will be getting one tomorrow morning and
be online.
I was on a roll with the stain glass stuff and
As things would have it..I wont be able to
post it until tomorrow.

The FIOS is a nice service, it will take abit to
get use to as far as the new remote control and
knowing where the channels are that we use.

I will tell you this, for the money you cant go wrong!
I am getting the same service as I had with cable, plus
a few more channels, and because of the wireless router,
we will have 4 computers online, with cable we had only 2.

As far as the picture on the tv...great! the phone..great!
and as for the internet, I will have to let you know about
that tomorrow.

OK..I just wanted to let you all know what was going on
with me and my scraps, so come back tomorrow and
get the last part of the stain glass..ok?

Have a good night folks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...