Friday, May 2, 2008

Tonights freebie is.......

Several QP's and several papers to match.

Hi gang!

First, I want to say Thanks to you all for the well
wishes to my kitty's..it is very comforting.

Second...the girls are doing much better, in fact,
the day after the visit to the clinic, the young one
had her kittens. She had 4, one passed though.
It was so sad to see that little thing laying there.
However, the other 3....are doing real well!
They are squirming and crying and nozzling,
and mom is as attentive as a mother cat can be!

I am going to try and make some time tonight
so I can post a pic of them..you had to read about
them, so its only right you see them : )

Tonight's freebie is several QP's and papers,
the area where you would put your picture is
white with a slight shadow, you can still use your
Magic Wand to select inside the white and then
"Paste into the Selection" as usual. You can also
resize the QP and layer it on top of one of the
other papers if you like. I did them in 6 colors,
however, if you want it to be another color, then
by all means..color them as you need. To me, I
think they'd be good for a wedding/anniversary,
baptism, etc. But again..your LO, your way!
Here is your preview:

Get them.............................HERE


Here is a quick LO I did using one of the QP's.
The embellys are from the Communion kit, and
the name plates and bevel I added to my LO,
they are not included, but if you would like
nameplate and bevel frame, let me know and
I will post it for you..ok?
I used a pic of the Pope from when he was here
in NY. This picture of him was when he was at
Ground Zero.


Have a great evening everyone!


2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MARVELOUS BGs & QPs!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
Glad kitties are doing fine they are so adorable when first born!!!!

cindiaskew said...

I've found freebie heaven. this is an awesome kit. appreciate your talents and labors. can't wait to unzip & play. tyfs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...