Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last Day of May Freebie is........

Glue glitter -n- Cardboard alpha!

Hiya everyone,

I hope your weekend started of a good one!
The wild thunderstorm (w/possible tornado)
passed right over us. Well, they said either a
possible tornado or a funnel cloud..somehow
I was looking forward to that wild storm..
not the tornado..by no means would I think
it would fun, but the wild rain and thunder is
more of my speed. I just love the rain!
OK, a word about the alpha..
I call this a "neat" version cause I am going
to have a "messy" version of this alpha, I dont
want to give away much here, you will see what
I mean in a day or two.
Here is your preview:

Get them...............................HERE


Well, until then..take care and have a
great weekend!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...