Friday, May 9, 2008

Freebie today is.........

A pretty script alpha.

Hiya everyone...

I know its been a few days since the last posting,
I needed a few days to get some freebies ready
for you. I try to do several so I can have freebies
to post for a few days. I dont know if its better
that I should just post freebies a couple of times
a week (consistantly) or just post them like I've
been doing. I dont want to lose scrappers due
to fustrating them. I would rather be consistant
and take a few days in between. You all have been
so nice and I dont want to let you all down.
The cats are ding better, the one who had the kittens
is still sneezing and we are hoping that she didnt
give this infection to the kittens, they seem to be
ok..we will see how it goes. I have been wanting to
get the pics posted for you to see them, I have to
get them off the camers and onto the computer
and I havent had the time yet. When I get home
from work, and get "house things" done, and
then sit at the computer, I get working on the
scraps, so hopefully I can do those pics today.

here is the preview for today:
Get them...............................HERE

My grand son and I did a couple of
LO's for his mom for Mother's day,
he picked everything out and choose
what to write on the notepaper.
I am undecided if I
am going to post
this kit ..lets see what you think of first:



This LO was done using a kit in progress:



OK gang see you later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...