Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tonight's freebie is...

Hiya gang,

I hope you all had a nice start to the weekend!
Tonight I have a few word arts for you, I did
them using the TK Doodle font and I left them
grey so you can colorize them to suit your needs.
There are a couple that have a gold tone, but they
can be colorized as well. Here's a teaser for you...
Tomorrow I will have a pretty word art, ornaments
and alpha for you! You're gonna like these for sure!
But until tomorrow...here's tonights preview:


Get them...............................HERE

See you tomorrow!








3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this AWESOME WA!!!!!
FYI the graduation png word file is coming up corupt in the file!
I DL first in AOL & than in IE & it still comes up coruot so you may qant to check it!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bizee1 said...

Thank you Scarpcat..I updated the zip and it should be ok now, but I also uploaded the the single graduation file so noone will have to download the whole zip all over.

Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...