Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sundays freebie is...........

A kit! There are 5 paper designs in 3 different colors,
with the embellys all in the same colors.
I appreciate the feedback on the alphas, I will be
making them tonight for tomorrow's download.
I hope you all are having a nice Sunday!
The preview doesnt show everything, and a
couple of ribbons have a slight shadow which was
needed for when I had to layer something on it.
It shouldnt interefere if you use a shadow.
here's the preview:

Get the kit..............................HERE
See you tomorrow with the alphas!




3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this MARVELOUS kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JillSF said...

I love the colours of this kit. The elements are fab!!! Thanks very much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...