Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Late night freebie..is....

Another diamond alpha..I like this font a little
better with this design. I was originally going to
use this font, but the program I used for some
reason doesnt see Open Type fonts, only True Type.
I dont know why that is, its a new program, but for
some reason it wont see open type..even if its installed
onto Windows. So I got myself FontLab and converted
the font to True Type and I was able to use it.
I couldnt tell you what the differences are between the
two file types except that Open Type is sort of a "universal"
font file..other than if there are other differences, I dont
know..I only use fonts, not take them apart ; )
OK..Here's the preview:

Get them.............................HERE


2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anne said...

Beautiful alpha!!! Thanks much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...