Monday, April 7, 2008

Just a small freebie tonight..

Hiya gang,

I had ornaments and papers for you tonight, but
I wasnt able to finish the papers because of a friend
passing away, the wake was tonight. I just didnt have
it in me to do any work on the last paper..I should finish
tomorrow< I wont be going to work and will be home
after the funeral. Enough of that..Here is what the
ornaments look like but with assorted patterns:

Get them..........................HERE

I will see you all tomorrow..Good Night

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Julie (It is.) said...

I'm sorry about your friend.

Can't believe how much time I just spent feeding your fishies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...