Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gold n Glitter freebies!

Evening folks!




I threw these doazen embellys for you. There
are a nice mix of things for different LO's.
I hope you like them. Work has been busy
and so the reason I havent put out what I
would normally like to put out.
Things will slow down again and I will be able to
put more freebies for you all. Promise! The next
freebie I have are some papers. I dont know if I
am going to put a kit together, I'd like to, we will
see. In the meantime..here's tonights Preview:

Get them...........................HERE

Good night!



5 comments:

Malashicage said...

See Here or Here

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MARVELOUS elements!!!!!!!!!!

Anna said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! If it is gold, I love it!!

ccynden said...

These gold-n-glitter elements are adorable, thank you so much for sharing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...