Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome to...2008!

Hiya

I hope you all made it thru New Years Eve!
Its so nice to see you here. I want to find out
how the DigiFree blog works as far as the pic
previews are concerned. I would like to just use
the slideshow to showcase the freebies, but I am
not sure how DigiFree would pick it up.
I saw on Maria's site that she is away visiting,
so I dont know if she would even have the time
to answer that question. Its just that I cant stand
when the bandwidth runs out and I get all those
"Upgrade Now" place holders. I do have Flickr
and Imageshack and I could go back and forth
using them, but all these accts, the file sharing
accts and the photo accts will drive me nuts!
So I have to figure outsoemthing. If anyone has
any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. The Good
Lord knows I could use them!
*I put all my latest freebies in the Slideshow
above, the previews that are below the posts
can be seen there, with the exception of this
ornate, I put this one in Imageshack.

Tomorrow I have some real pretty papers
But to hold you over, here are some
"Ornates" for your LO's, here us just one:

Get them.............................HERE
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...