Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A little late, but here is a freebie for ya!

Well, as you can see, I'm running late tonight. Very busy at
work, and I didnt get home until a short time ago.
So I threw this Asst'd Cardboard Embellys together.
In here you will find a smiley face, a filmstrip, a key,
a bird, a gift box, and a couple of doodles.
In the next day or so, I will have a kit coming your way.
Its a brown paper journal kit. I dont know any other
way to describe it, but you will see what I mean tomorrow.
For now, here's a preview of the Cardboards:

Get it..............................................HERE


See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!
TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...