Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday and a Freebie

Hiya..I hope your weekend has started off
nicely! (Or is about too if youre about to go
into your weekend) Either way..I hope you
are having a great day/evening!
I have a simple but nice embelly for you,
its what I call a Sprig..it reminds me of
a sprig of (some sort of) early flower.
The preview will show you what I mean.
(I am so horrible at discribing things and
giving directions) Oh..here's the preview:

get them............................HERE

See you tomorrow with another freebie!
I have been trying to get the Christmas kit
done..but everytime I think I am finished,
I am not..I have to stop experimenting with
ideas while finishing a project, I foul myself
up because I end up liking it better than what
I originally decided what the project was going to be!
You wouldnt believe how many times this Christmas
kit has changed, added to, and recolored..sheesh!
I am probably going to get so disgusted, that I am
going to throw everything (I made) into that kit!
All the stuff I made and changed, took out, redid
and so on. LOL...I know..thats just fine with all of
you..right?..lol Thats ok..I dont mind at all..I enjoy
driving myself nuts..woo-hoo!..heh,heh,heh..yeah,
Iam tired..I am going to bed! Good night gang!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...