Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday Night Live..er...FREEBIE...!!!!!!

ah..just foolin around...I couldnt resist.
Well..I hope you all like that last freebie.
This freebie is ...................Lizards!
What?!...dont ask..it just worked out
that way. I didnt intend on making them,
I started doing something else and in the
realm of sitting here...the Lizard just happened.
There are (ready for this?)...48 of them!
yeah when I playing..I just keep going.

They are in a bunch of different colors
and patterns...you never know where
they will show up on a page! try them and see!

PREVIEW:


Get them ............HERE
ENJOY..!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...