Thursday, November 22, 2007

Revamping blog & Freebie

Hi and I hope you all had a real nice Thanksgiving
with your friends and family.
If you've over-eaten...GOOD FOR YOU!
hey..its one of the only times when you can get
away with it!
I see I have gone over my bandwidth at Photobucket,
(Thanks for the heads-up Cinderelly) so what I will do
is put all the "all ready posted" previews over there at
4shared and probably Flickr as well, just to spread the
photos out a bit.
I am just not certain if the pic will still show up over
there on the DigiFree blog. I dont know, maybe I
will just delete the pics as we go along and put the links
in their place..whichever ends up being easier to deal with.

As you know, this can be a PIA between upping the files
and upping the previews. Its not that I really mind doing
it, its just that by the end of the day..I am so pooped.
2 jobs, a 6 yr old grandson and the house really takes
up what little energy I have.
I am leaving you guys a freebie tonight..its
15 Scroll leaves.
I am going to try this Flickr..lets see how it goes.
I am also going to leave a link for the preview that I
put on 4shared, so either way a preview can be seen.

PREVIEW: (hosted@ flickr)


or see it.......... here
Get them........HERE


See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Trish said...

thank you this is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...